Lepp Farm Market is always looking for great people who are bright, friendly, enthusiastic, and customer oriented with the willingness to learn and grow with us in the food and retail industry.
Our staff love working with us because:
- We have a Lepp Farm “Family” which makes work seem like a second home.
- They feel proud supplying the highest quality meat, healthy produce, and gourmet groceries to our customers.
- We emphasize a work hard, play hard environment.
- Our staff is important to us. We have annual staff appreciation events and offer competitive pay, benefits and a staff discount.
- We’re the farmers! Our poultry, pork and a large portion of the produce that we sell comes from our very own farm.
- Each and every cattle that we sell is hand selected by Farmer Rob.
- We set our staff up for success by providing career development and full time or part time hours perfect for students!
- We’re not just your average specialty market. We offer cooking classes taught by both local and celebrity chefs.
If you, or someone you know is interested in working in a fun, fresh and a dynamic environment please email your resume to: email@example.com or apply in person.