BBQ Mustard Pork SkewersPrint Print Without Images
This our new go-to recipe for a weeknight dinner, it’s easy quick and delicious! Our big brother Mike has feverishly worked on the fields this year to bring us the best fruits and veggies! Here we served up our protein with our very own corn and baby zucchini, and for dessert; Lepp’s strawberries topped with a little cream!
Thank you farmer Rob and brother Mike for all your early mornings and late nights. We just love reaping all the benefits, this one’s for you!
1TBS House of Q slow smoked gold sauce
1 tsp Sriracha sauce (optional)
2TBS grainy Dijon mustard
1TBS olive oil
Salt and pepper
1Red onion, cut in 1-inch chunks
1 pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- Stir together honey, gold sauce, Sriracha, mustard, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- In a bowl toss together pork and onion with half of the prepared sauce.
- Alternating pork and onion thread onto metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Place skewers on grill over medium-high heat; close lid and grill, turning once and brushing skewers with remaining mustard mixture until juices run clear when pork is pierced, about 10 minutes.
- We serve ours with hot buttered corn and grilled zucchini but anything goes!