Farmer Sausage QuichePrint Print Without Images
This recipe from the Mennonite Girls Can Cook Cookbook looks like a perfect and easy Mother’s Day brunch recipe. (That’s a hint from your mom.)
1/2 cup milk
1 1/4 cup frozen hashbrowns (small cubed)
1 cup shredded Tex Mex cheese
1 cup cooked farmer sausage, cut up
1/3 red pepper, chopped
1/3 green pepper, chopped
1/4 cup onion greens, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, whisk milk and eggs.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Pour into well-greased 8×8 inch baking pan
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
As a time saver, you can mix this up the night before, refrigerate and bake it up in the morning.
This Mennonite Girls Can Cook recipe is reprinted by permission of Herald Press.