Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Topped with Pan-Fried ApplesPrint Print Without Images
This is actually Fall in a bowl.
As the weather cools down, nothing says late summer like Okanagan Apples and warm oats. Make sure to try these oats while curled up with a warm drink!
- 1/3 cup Oatally Awesome Apple Cinnamon Oats
- 2/3 cup water or milk of your choice
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 tsp butter
- Brown sugar to taste
- Peanut Butter (We recommend Fatso!)
- Chia Seeds
- Any other toppings you may like
1. Pick up a bag of Oatally Awesome Apple Cinnamon oats and cook them to the package directions. These oats are full of specialty ingredients like flax seed, hemp hearts, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, goji berries, raisins, and no added sugar!
2. Chop up any apple you’d like and sautee it in a frying pan with butter & brown sugar until golden brown.
3. Put it all together and top it with whatever you’d like!