Download the full job description here.
Expand your repertoire in the kitchen, seamlessly bridging the gap between the cashiers and cooks while providing excellent customer service to our guests.
Our front of house cafe team members are just as passionate about great food as they are about great service. Their eye for detail is what makes them so great at plating meals for guests and following recipes for grab & go items. Their can-do attitude allows them to bounce from task to ask, assisting wherever needed and serving guests with a genuine interest in fostering community within our Lepp Farm Family.
A successful front of house cafe worker multi-tasks like it is second nature, is a master of meal prep and can pour a latte in their sleep. Between assembling batches of paninis or salads, baking off batches of scones and muffins, you work through the day’s tasks with efficiency and a smile. The kitchen is your stage, your daily work a perfectly timed and choreographed dance, and when those curtains close you ensure that tomorrow’s team will be set up to do it all over again.
- Cook Level One or relevant experience is an asset, but we are always looking for keen learners with a passion for cooking local food.
- Food Safe Level One required within 3 months of hire.
- Working with the freshest ingredients to create tasty dishes
- Gain experience working in our one-of-a-kind, interactive kitchen
- Increase your food knowledge through cooking and baking
- Develop keen time management skills while under pressure
Ready to win as a team?
We’d love to meet you! Bring your cover letter and resume to the market to apply. For best results, talk to Kitchen Manager Leslie or Chef Nick.