The key areas of ownership and accountability are:
- Taking charge and being the lead in the produce department.
- Displaying produce in an engaging, beautiful and shoppable way.
- Making daily orders with a variety of suppliers to make sure our shelves are stocked.
- Working closely with Lepp Farm Market and other local farmers to showcase what is in season and the best that the Fraser Valley has to offer.
- Engaging with guests in an authentic, energetic way, getting people excited about our concept and product offering.
- Assisting other team members through various tasks including restocking the shelves, setting up product displays and jumping on cash when it is busy.
- Retail/Hospitality experience, working directly with customers.
- Keen to learn and willingness to become a produce expert; learning best produce practices and the seasonality of local produce.
- Able to work both independently/autonomously as well as collaboratively with team members.
We want to know why you would be excited for this role and join a new, unique community driven business.
Interested? Want to know more? Great, let’s chat! Come down to Lepp’s Daily Market- we want to meet you! For best results, bring your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for the team; ask to speak to Dani or Steph W.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Schedule: Weekday, Weekend and Holiday Availability needed