Our Response to Covid-19
At Lepp Farm Market we are committed to the health and safety of our staff members and our guests. We ask that if you feel sick or display any Covid-19 related symptoms, do not enter the market.
- Limiting the Number of People Inside the Market
- Increased Sanitation
- Daily Screening for Staff
- Staff must wear a face mask on shift
- Plexi-Glass Barriers for Cashiers
What We Ask of You:
- Please send 1 person from your household to shop.
- Be mindful. Give each other space while shopping.
• Do I need to wear a mask to shop in your store?
At this time, no.
• Is your cafe seating area open?
We are not planning to reopen the cafe seating area this year.
• Is your cafe open?
We are operating on a limited menu for take-out only.