Our Response to Covid-19
At Lepp Farm Market we are committed to the health and safety of our staff members and our guests. We ask that if you feel sick or display any Covid-19 related symptoms, do not enter the market.
- Increased Sanitation
- Daily Screening for Staff
- Plexi-Glass Barriers for Cashiers
What We Ask of You:
- Masks are once again required for indoor public settngs, under the Provincial Health Order.
- Do not enter the market if you have covid-like symptoms, or if you are waiting for a covid test result.
• Do I need to wear a mask to shop in your store?
As per the Provincial Health Order, effective August 24th 2021, masks are mandatory in all indoor public settings.
• Is your cafe seating area open?
We are not planning to reopen the cafe seating area right now.
• Is your cafe open?
We are operating on a limited menu for take-out.