Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie and Oreo Fudge BrowniesPrint Print Without Images
Serve this warm, fudgy, chocolately brownie with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge sauce to make a decadent dessert for guests!
Variations of this recipe have been all over the Internet, and for good reason: they are delicious! There are some unflattering names for them, but we prefer to just call them the unbelievable brownies that you will love!We especially like to serve the brownies warm with ice cream melting on top and hot fudge drizzled all over. Try them and you will know…
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
1 1/4 cup blended oatmeal (measure and then pulse in blender until a fine powder)
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips
1 pkg Double Stuffed Oreos (regular are fine, but Double Stuffed is amazing!)
1 box of brownie mix
1/4 cup hot fudge topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda. Add chocolate chips.
- Spread the cookie dough in the bottom of a 9×9 pan lined with parchment paper. Top with Oreos (about 20).
- Mix Brownie mix as directed on box, adding the extra 1/4 cup hot fudge topping to make it even fudgier!
- Pour the brownie batter over the Oreos.
- Bake for 40 minutes. It may still be a little gooey in the centre, but don’t worry, it will be perfect!
These are fairly foolproof so you can use your favourite brownie recipe for a “from scratch” version, or try Julie van Rosendaal’s version.