Snack mixes are the tried and true road trip snack, but that doesn’t mean they have to be boring. While you can definitely pick up your favourite nuts, seeds, and dried fruits for a healthy mix, we thought we would suggest some pairings you may not have tried before. We recommend testing them out summer on a camping trip, road trip, or relaxing day by the lake.
Berry Cherry Mix
A simple mix full of flavour that is perfect for the road and equally delicious on your morning bowl of yogurt.
- Origo freeze-dried raspberries
- Origo freeze-dried blueberries
- Rogers chocolate-covered cherries
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Laid Back Snacks Tuscan mix
Sweet Heart Mix
A combination of everything delicious & sweet, this mix is perfect for a date night, wine & cheese night, or with a charcuterie board.
- Origo freeze-dried strawberries
- Rogers dark chocolate chips
- SugarSin Rosé gummies
- Laid Back Snacks praline almonds
- True North Kettle Corn
This party mix will be sure to keep the kiddos (and yourself) happy.
- Neal Brothers pretzels
- The Bog freeze-dried cranberries
- Rogers jelly beans
- Laid Back sriracha cashews (make it even more kid-friendly by swapping these for salted cashews)
- Rogers chocolate caramels
Tropical Banana Mix
For those who would rather be spending their summers on a tropical island than in the Fraser Valley.
- SugarSin Gin fizz gummies
- Origo freeze-dried bananas
- Salted Almonds
- White chocolate chips
- Coconut cashews
- Rogers chocolate-covered macadamia nuts