Showcase the best ingredients the Fraser Valley has to offer, working with our kitchen team, alongside our Red Seal Chef; helping to make sure meals are ready to go for our hungry guests.
Our kitchen back of house lives out Win as a Team to the fullest by helping package up delicious soups, pot pies and meals that our guests can take home and enjoy with their families.
- Package food for grab n’ go & retail (soups, meals, pot pies etc)
- Assist kitchen team with daily food prep such as preparing, washing & chopping vegetables, marinating meats, mixing ingredients and assisting with cater outs
- Follow direction and task list for the day
- Work independently and in a team
- Store food properly
- Operate food processing equipment
- Assess food item quantities & quality
- Demonstrate attention to detail
Relevant experience is always great, but we’re more interested in finding keen learners who genuinely love being around people. Food safe level 1 required within first 3 months of hire.
- Continue to develop your cooking skills
- Strengthen your abilities to prioritize and multitask
- Transform fresh, local ingredients into ready to go meals
Ready to win as a team?
We’d love to meet you! Bring your cover letter and resume to the market to apply. For best results, talk to Kitchen Manager Leslie or Chef Nick.