Apply your skills to an ever-changing menu, drawing inspiration from seasonal ingredients and showcasing the best that the Fraser Valley has to offer.
Feeding our guests is like feeding a family. A very large family. No matter today’s task, you bring the same level of care and quality to the table consistently. Armed with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude, you display a high level of integrity and respect for others.
As a market cook there is never a dull moment. Batch cooking soups, preparing meals for the grab & go and cooking up the day’s lunch features are only the beginning. Have a hand in creating seasonal features, putting together catering orders and continuously learning new recipes. And it’s not all behind the scenes – being a fanatical daymaker means giving suggestions to our guests as to how to cook an item they never have before; to help them cook a meal from scratch.
- Food Safe Level One required within 3 months of hire.
- Gain experience in the culinary world working side-by-side with our Red Seal Chef.
- Discover new ingredients and expand your culinary repertoire.
- Master the disciplines of time management and efficiency in the kitchen.
- Flexible, family-friendly schedule.
- Guidance and mentorship from a Red Seal Chef.
Ready to win as a team?
We’d love to meet you! Bring your cover letter and resume to the market to apply. For best results, talk to Kitchen Manager Leslie or Chef Nick.